Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 2: Trials

Today's planned food intake:

Breakfast:
Mashup of 2 eggs, 3oz ham, 1 sausage link, 2 tbsp Mild Salsa, and 5 cheddar cheese cubes. Yum.

Morning Snack:
1/4 cup mixed almonds and peanuts.

Lunch:
Baked salmon with baby dill and coconut oil.
6 asparagus spears, tough ends cut off, sauteed in coconut oil
1/2 cup cottage cheese.

Afternoon Snack:
1/4 cup mixed almonds and peanuts.

Dinner:
Boneless skinless chicken breast
4 cups leafy romaine lettuce with some type of dressing.

Sleep last night: 7:30

Workout: Will be done later today.

Thoughts: waking up was interesting. I just felt like I didn't have any energy at all. I didn't wanna get out of bed...but then again, who wants to do that? I'll be doing more research on the diet today and trying to see if I'm doing it right or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment