Monday, January 24, 2011

Results

I believe I've already said this, but to aide in the documenting of this experiment I'm going to weigh myself every Monday, straight out of bed and after taking that morning pee. This morning I weighed 183.8, down 6 pounds from 189.8! The "carb-flu" was worth it. This past week I cheated 3 out of the 7 days, but now that I am over the 'hump' so to speak, I don't expect any difficulties this next week.

Friday I ordered my copy of the Primal Blueprint. I haven't gotten any kind of shipping confirmation yet, so hopefully today I'll get an e-mail about it.

Today's Menu:
Two grass fed eggs with bacon and pork sausage (actually, I made a bacon explosion, seriously awesome.)
1/4 cup each of peanuts and almonds
1/2 cup cottage cheese
Baked chicken breast with bacon wrapped around in, and garlic cream cheese in the middle
Finally, baked salmon with baby dill, and also asparagus on the side.

Workout:
Today is my sprint day, so I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish this. I don't own a treadmill (that works anyway) and I don't have a gym membership. There's also fresh snow coming down this morning, so road running may be a problem. I work at a warehouse...I may try and do some sprints here. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment