Monday, January 31, 2011

Toys, toys, toys

Over the weekend I picked up some Vibram Five Fingers. I love them! I've been wearing them around the house and walking thru town getting used to them before I start running with them. To those who don't know, they're a minimilast shoe, which makes it seem like you're walking/running barefoot. I don't need to explain the health benefits to this unorthodox approach. I'll report how it feels tomorrow, as I'm going on my first run with them tonight.

Breakfast: Blueberry-strawberry smoothie (coconut milk, ice, fresh strawberries and blueberries
Lunch: Outback Steakhouse salad with blue cheese dressing. 3/4 cup cottage cheese.
Dinner: Home-made Primal pizza. First time making it, so if it's amazing, I'll post recipe tomorrow.

Sleep last night was around 7:30 hours. My shoulder is still aching, and it doesn't feel like it's getting any better at all. Makes me wonder if it's a tear or something, so I'll be planning on a dr's visit in probably 2 weeks. I'm going to cease all lifting completely, and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment