Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Truth trumps lies

I finished watching "Fat Head" today, and I have to say it might be one of my favorite movies now. Not only is it educational, but it stimulated the necessary emotional response most directors look for while making a movie. I learned that the Gov't is responsible for making America obese. I'll say it again: The US Gov't is singlehandedly responsible for making Americans obese.

I will back this up in a coming post, as I don't have time right now. Let's just say, that the SAD diet (Standard American Diet...and it is indeed SAD) is teaching Americans the wrong thing about nutrition. In fact, I'm so AMAZED at what I've been taught personally through public education couldn't be farther from the truth. I have lost just that much more faith in our government's ability to lead this nation. I am honestly at a loss of words.

Today's menu:
3 oz grass fed pork sausage with 2 whole grass fed eggs, and handful cheddar cheese.
1/2 cup cashews and 1/4 cup almonds for morning/afternoon snack.
5 cups leafy romaine salad with tons of cheddar cheese and blue cheese dressing for lunch, also with a piece of bacon explosion.
Grass fed ground beef burgers with various veggies.

Today I am choosing to take a rest day, as my left shoulder is aching for whatever reason. I don't want to push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment